Thứ Năm, 23 tháng 12, 2010

Personalized Flower Girl Basket Woodland Rustic Outdoor Summer Chic

Personalized Flower Girl Basket Woodland Rustic Outdoor Summer Chic
zoom
My quantities of these baskets are extremely limited, this is a limited edition basket :O)

For sale is a handcrafted flower girl basket... lined with moss and accented with creamy white Sola Flowers (paper flowers) and a wood heart personalized with any two initials you'd like. Basket measures 11" x 8" x 8"

If you would like more than one of these personalized baskets please convo me, I LOVE custom orders & will happily reserve a special listing for you!

Upon purchase please put in the note box the personalized initials you'd like. Please allow me 7 days to complete your item & ship it - if you need it sooner please let me know right away; I will do my best to accommodate!

Thanks so much for viewing!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét